from ¡ay chihuahua! to southeast asia

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i'm good.

i was trolling around (my friend and fellow evans student) subarna's blog when i stumbled across some mysterious computer-speak gobbledygook that looked like it had some potential for taking my own blogging efforts to the next level.

look left and feast your eyes on the fruits of my new tech chops.

enjoy... and be warned... the meanderings of scooter and lulu rank among the best procrastination material i have found to date.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Nathalie Jones! Who are you all of the sudden? Great job with your blogger skills. I still don't know how to add links and stuff...Dan set up my blog for me and I never learned. Could you direct me to that info?

Lovin' your posts!

1:08 PM  
Blogger scooterlulu said...

AHHHHH! I can't believe we are linked!!! I was so busy before I left for Europe that I hadn't gotten a chance to catch up on your posts. Thanks for the shout out! I'm back in the country and Scooter comes back today. Let the good times begin.

Miss you! -LuLu

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home